Friday, December 05, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Ho Ho Ho Hello!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We had family and friends over for a fun, full day of counting our blessings.

It's been awhile since I posted, so there's a bit to catch up on! The book signing at the Ada Public Library did not go as well as I would have liked...but it was fun, anyways. I got to talk to some people, and I saw some dear friends whom I have not seen in about four years! (They bought a book...yea!)

I have a new "day job" as the media coordinator for the town I live in. My job mostly consists of filming events around town and editing them on a GIANT MacPro (first time using a Mac...and I love it!) I am also planning on going back to college this month--this time to finsish my BA! (Ooh boy! Busy times ahead!)

I am working on a new book. Another collection of short stories; this time, romance! Many of the stories are period pieces and all are about young, true love. I am shopping for a publisher, but will probably just go with PublishAmerica again (they have been really good to me!). If I can remember, I will try to post a sample story on here.

Anyways...Best of Wishes for the Holiday Season!

-Stephen